Home - ♦ - About - ♦ - Search - ♦ - Omnimystery Home
The Spotted Owl Award
Friends of Mystery, a non-profit literary/educational organization headquartered in Portland, Oregon, gives an annual award, the Spotted Owl, for the best mystery by a Pacific Northwest author.
- Best Novel: House Blood by Mike Lawson (Atlantic Monthly Press)
- Best Novel: County Line by Bill Cameron (Tyrus Books)
- Best First Novel: Dove Season by Johnny Shaw (AmazonEncore)
- Best Novel: Crashers by Dana Haynes (Minotaur Books)
- Best Novel: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (Delacorte Press)
- Best Novel: Days of Rage by Kris Nelscott (Minotaur Books)
- Best First Novel: Lost Angel by Mike Doogan (Putnam)
- Best Novel: The Last Victim by Kevin O'Brien (Pinnacle Books)
- Best Novel: Stone Cribs by Kris Nelscott (Minotaur Books)
- Best Novel: Second Watch by Lowen Clausen (Silo Press)
- Best Novel: Black River by G. M. Ford (Wm. Morrow)
- Best Novel: Desperate Measures by Kate Wilhelm (Minotaur Books)
- Best Novel: Crown in Stolen Colors by Marcia Simpson (Poisoned Pen Press)
- Best Novel: First Avenue by Lowen Clausen (Watershed Books)
- Best Novel: Charlie's Bones by L. L. Thrasher (Write Way Publishing)
- Best Novel: Katie's Will by Tom Mitcheltree (Write Way Publishing)
- Best Novel: The Music of What Happens by John Straley (Bantam)
- Best Novel: The Vanishing Smile by Earl Emerson (Ballantine)
If present, indicates a review by Mysterious Reviews.
Page Author: Lance Wright. Site Publisher: Crime Fiction Awards (Mystery Awards) — The Omnimystery Family of Mystery Websites.