Home - ♦ - About - ♦ - Search - ♦ - Omnimystery Home
The Best Private Eye Novel Contest
The annual Best Private Eye Novel Contest is sponsored by the Private Eye Writers of America (PWA) and Minotaur Books (an imprint of St. Martin's Press). The contest is open to any professional or non-professional writer who has never been the author of a published "private eye" novel (as defined by the contest sponsors).
- The Red Storm by Grant Bywaters (Minotaur Books)
- Cuts Through Bone by Alaric Hunt (Minotaur Books)
- Shots on Goal (In Search of Mercy) by Michael Ayoob (Minotaur Books)
- Unrobed (The Last Striptease) by Michael Wiley (Minotaur Books)
- First Kill by Michael Kronenwetter (Minotaur Books)
- The Sterling Inheritance by Michael Siverling (Minotaur Books)
- Catching Water in a Net by J. L. Abramo (Minotaur Books)
- Street Level by Robert Truluck (Minotaur Books)
- The Loser's Club by Lise S. Baker (Minotaur Books)
- Diamond Head by Charles Knief (St. Martin's Press)
- The Harry Chronicles by Allan Pedrazas (St. Martin's Press)
- Storm Warning (Hour of the Manatee) by A. C. Ayres (St. Martin's Press)
- A Sudden Death at the Norfolk Café by Winona Sullivan (St. Martin's Press)
- An Infinite Number of Monkeys by Les Roberts (St. Martin's Press)
If present, indicates a review by Mysterious Reviews.
Page Author: Lance Wright. Site Publisher: Crime Fiction Awards (Mystery Awards) — The Omnimystery Family of Mystery Websites.