Home - ♦ - About - ♦ - Search - ♦ - Omnimystery Home
The Best Traditional Mystery Contest
The annual Best Traditional Mystery Novel Contest is sponsored by Minotaur Books (an imprint of St. Martin's Press). The contest is open to any professional or non-professional writer who has never been the author of a published traditional mystery novel (as defined by the contest sponsor).
- Dead Posh (published as The Cold Light of Mourning) by Elizabeth Duncan
- A Stranger Lies Here by Stephen Santogrossi
- Murder in Exile by Vincent H. O'Neil
- Murder Off Mike by Joyce Krieg
- The Gripping Beast by M. Wadley
- Jackpot Justice by Marilyn Wooley
- Simon Said by Sarah Shaber
- Lie Down with Dogs by Jan Gleiter
- Death in Still Waters by Barbara Lee
- The Man Who Understood Cats by Michael Allen Dymmoch
- The Winter Widow by Charlene Weir
- The Piano Man by Noreen Gilpatrick
If present, indicates a review by Mysterious Reviews.
Page Author: Lance Wright. Site Publisher: Crime Fiction Awards (Mystery Awards) — The Omnimystery Family of Mystery Websites.