Home - ♦ - About - ♦ - Search - ♦ - Omnimystery Home
The National Indie Excellence Award
The National Indie Excellence® Awards competition is judged by an independent panel of experts from all aspects—editing, marketing, publicity, and design—of the publishing industry. There are several categories, including Mystery / Suspense and Thriller.
- Mystery: The Light in the Shadows by Nancy E. Dutt and Francis S. Gaal (iUniverse)
- Suspense: Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves by Larry Seeley (Eloquent)
- Thriller: Wrath by Robert Santoro (Pero Thriller)
- Medical Thriller: Presidential Migraines by Fritz Strobl (Bronze Bow Publishing)
- Political Thriller: Distant Water by Bruce Gary (Liveoak Book Company)
- Mystery: Deadlines by Paul McHugh (Lost Coast Press)
- Suspense: Returning Injury by Becky Due (Due Publications)
- Thriller: ETA: Estimated Time of Arrest by Delphine Pontvieux (Miss Nyet Publishing)
- Mystery / Suspense: A Quiet Belief in Angels by R. J. Ellory (The Overlook Press)
- Thriller: Dead Air by Deborah Shlian and Linda Reid (Oceanview Publishing)
- Mystery / Suspense / Thriller: Stuff To Die For by Don Bruns
- Mystery / Suspense / Thriller: South Beach Shakedown by Don Bruns
If present, indicates a review by Mysterious Reviews.
Page Author: Lance Wright. Site Publisher: Crime Fiction Awards (Mystery Awards) — The Omnimystery Family of Mystery Websites.