Home - ♦ - About - ♦ - Search - ♦ - Omnimystery Home
The Nero Award
The "Nero" is an annual award presented by the Nero Wolfe Society to an author for literary excellence in the mystery genre. The award is presented at the Black Orchid Banquet, which is traditionally held on the first Saturday in December in New York City.
- Ask Not by Max Allan Collins (Forge Books)
- Three Can Keep a Secret by Archer Mayer (St. Martin's Press)
- Murder as a Fine Art by David Morrell (Little, Brown)
- A Study in Revenge by Kieran Shields (Crown)
- A Question of Honor by Charles Todd (William Morrow)
- Coyote Revenge by Fred Harris
- A Scandal in Belgravia by Robert Barnard
- Sleeping Dog by Dick Lochte
- Past, Present and Murder by Hugh Pentecost
- Burn This by Helen McCloy
If present, indicates a review by Mysterious Reviews.
Page Author: Lance Wright. Site Publisher: Crime Fiction Awards (Mystery Awards) — The Omnimystery Family of Mystery Websites.