Home - ♦ - About - ♦ - Search - ♦ - Omnimystery Home
The Glass Key Award
The Glass Key Award is given annually by the Skandinaviska Kriminalsällskapet (Crime Writers of Scandinavia) to the best crime novel written by a Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, or Swedish author. The award is named after the novel The Glass Key by Dashiell Hammett.
Titles for those books that have been translated into English are given in parentheses. The country of the winner is indicated in brackets.
- Det syvende barn by Erik Valeur [Denmark]
- Den döende detektiven by Leif G. W. Persson [Sweden]
- Nattfåk (The Darkest Room) by Johan Theorin [Sweden]
- Luftslottet som sprängdes (The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest) by Stieg Larsson [Sweden]
- Ystävät kaukana by Matti Rönkä [Finland]
- Män som hatar kvinnor (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) by Stieg Larsson [Sweden]
- Odjuret (The Beast) by Anders Roslund & Börje Hellström [Sweden]
- Hjemsøkt by Kurt Aust [Norway]
- Carambole by Håkan Nesser [Sweden]
- Limes billede (Lime's Photograph) by Leif Davidsen [Denmark]
- Flaggermusmannen by Jo Nesbø [Norway]
- Se dig ikke tilbake! (Don't Look Back) by Karin Fossum [Norway]
- Nattsug by Fredrik Skagen [Norway]
- Masken i spejlet by Erik Otto Larsen [Denmark]
- Sub Rosa by Kim Småge [Norway]
- Frøken Smillas fornemmelse for sne (Miss Smilla's Feeling for Snow) by Peter Høeg [Denmark]
If present, indicates a review by Mysterious Reviews.
Page Author: Lance Wright. Site Publisher: Crime Fiction Awards (Mystery Awards) — The Omnimystery Family of Mystery Websites.