Home - ♦ - About - ♦ - Search - ♦ - Omnimystery Home
The Best Books Award
The Best Books Awards honor outstanding books from mainstream and independent publishing houses and are sponsored by USA Book News. There are over 150 categories of which mystery and thriller are included.
- Mystery/Suspense: Sapphire Trails by Marilyn Jax (Beaver's Pond Press)
- Thriller/Adventure: Shut Your Eyes Tight by John Verdon (Crown)
- Mystery/Thriller/Adventure eBook: The Shooting Case by Cliff Terrell (Life Force Books)
- Mystery/Suspense: Favorite Sons by Robin Yocum (Arcade Publishing)
- Thriller/Adventure: Department Thirteen by James Houston Turner (Comfort Publishing)
- Mystery/Thriller/Suspense Audiobook: Dead Men Kill by L. Ron Hubbard (Galaxy Press)
- Mystery/Suspense: Londongrad by Reggie Nadelson (Walker & Co.)
- Thriller/Adventure: The Fallen by Mark Terry (Oceanview Publishing)
- Mystery/Suspense: Wyatt's Revenge by H. Terrell Griffin (Oceanview Publishing)
- Thriller/Adventure: Dead Air by Deborah Shlian and Linda Reid (Oceanview Publishing)
- Mystery/Suspense: Blood Harvest by Brant Randall (Capital Crime Press)
- Thriller/Adventure: Stealing Trinity by Ward Larsen (Oceanview Publishing)
- Mystery/Suspense: White Heat by Cherry Adair (Ballantine)
- Thriller/Adventure: The First Commandment by Brad Thor (Simon & Schuster)
- Mystery/Suspense/Thriller: South Beach Shakedown by Don Bruns (Oceanview Publishing)
- Mystery/Suspense/Thriller: S is for Silence by Sue Grafton (Putnam)
- Mystery/Suspense/Thriller: Xs by Louise Gaylord (Little Moose Press)
If present, indicates a review by Mysterious Reviews.
Page Author: Lance Wright. Site Publisher: Crime Fiction Awards (Mystery Awards) — The Omnimystery Family of Mystery Websites.